1. Schedule your free design consult through the website.
2. Get Simple Measurements – Walls, ceiling height, windows including trim appliances and take a few photos. Here is a "sample measure work sheet” to help. Take some wide angle photos of your kitchen.
3. Sit down with your designer for a 45 m to 90 min free design session.
4. You will get your renderings and your price of your kitchen at the end of your design consult.
5. Schedule your complementary onsite measure by a member of our team.
6. Make any final adjustments with the designer
7. Finalize kitchen & schedule delivery
It’s all about the efficiency of the process & overhead?
We’re in a warehouse it, not a fancy place.
1. It’s simple because we have so many products (under our not so fancy) roof we don’t have to charge as a typical kitchen design center.
2. We measure 90% of all kitchens to minimize mistakes
3. We keep you informed
4. Our cheapest form of advertising is “YOU” the happy customer.