Cleveland Kitchen Cabinet Outlet
October 15, 2011
Kitchen Remodeling in Cleveland for “Just You” or for “Resale”? Most likely a little of both!
With both of these reasons you are generally price conscious but the for quick or immediate resale you are much more likely to be pinching pennies. With our new cabinetry category (Semi-Custom Premium Cabinetry) and the only (Warehouse Direct) approach kitchen cabinets in Minnesota, you can have the custom cabinets you have been dreaming of for about the same price as the DIY stock cabinetry.
About Us:Northease Factory Direct Est 1999, in Cleveland, OH has applied their unique warehouse direct philosophy to everything from high end furniture to hot tubs and has now jumped in with both feet to very high end kitchen cabinets. A recent customer was quoted $19,200 for custom cabinets from Kraftmaid through The Home Depot. Our Semi-Custom Premium line came in at $6,300. Most of our kitchens come in about $3,000 to $4,500. All of our cabinets include these premium features standard.
· Solid Wood doors, drawers and frames
· No MDF or Particle Board anywhere
· Dovetailed drawers, w/groove fitted plywood bottoms
· Full extention undermount glides, with soft close feature
Our installers have installed over 300 kitchens and most installations will be under about $800. If you will give me 7 minutes and read the rest of this page, I will give you an education of your basic options of kitchen remodels in the Twin Cities.
Your Options with Cleveland Kitchen Cabinet Remodeling
When it comes to kitchen cabinetry, there are five basic designs that you’ll have to choose from at the outset. On the most basic level, you’ll need to decide between face frame and faceless cabinetry designs. Once you’ve got that figured out, you’ll need to decide between stock, semi-stock, custom kitchen cabinets and, what we offer, semi-custom premium. Since what you end up choosing will set the tone for your project’s final cost, duration, and final appearance, it’s important that you know the distinction between these basic designs so you can make the best determination for your home, your personality, and your budget.
The Unending “Face-Frame” vs. “Faceless Kitchen” Cabinet Debate Cleveland
As I already mentioned, the first thing you’ll need to make a decision on is between a face-frame and a frameless kitchen cabinet design. This decision is part aesthetic and part function. Both designs have their supporters, there is no cut and dry frontrunner when you compare them side by side. It’s kind of like comparing Cleveland to Columbus Both have their plusses and minuses. What it really comes down to is where you’d rather live.
- Faceless Cabinetry use to be referred to as European cabinetry, because of its popularity on the other side of the pond. With faceless cabinets, each cabinet is built from like an actual box, onto which doors and drawers are fitted and attached. There is little to no space between doors and drawers because of this, and the style creates a sleeker, more uniform front. Faceless cabinets have more of an ability to have a traditional, transitional, old world or modern look.
- Face Frame Cabinetry is a traditional look and usually less costly. Generally speaking, these are the DIY, off the shelf, or also refers to as “builders grade” cabinets. Some of the high end custom cabinets are built this way as well. Each cabinet is still built from an actual box, with a solid wood face, but there are 2 main differences. I will explain but it will help to see the in the photo’s below as well. First the with the faceless design the doors cover most if not all of the cabinet fronts and second in the faceless design there is no center mullion strip between the doors when they are open. With no strip between the doors you have more flexibility on the inside of the cabinets arranging your plate ware, pots, pans, crock-pot, food processors and the variety of items stored here. Both of these factors tend to drive more people to want the faceless design but are sometime forced to go with the face frame because of price, until now!
Cleveland Kitchen Cabinet Remodeling and Stock, Semi-Stock, Custom, and now Semi-Custom Premium Cabinets
Once you’ve decided on your preference between face-frame and faceless kitchen cabinets, your next decision is whether you want to purchase stock, semi-stock, custom or semi-custom premium cabinets. Be forewarned. What you choose can be the difference between a $3,000 set of, particle board, cabinets you purchase at Home Depot and a set of cabinets custom designed and built specifically for your kitchen for $30,000 or more. In other words, review your budget ahead of time. Kitchen cabinet remodels in Cleveland can get pricey.
· Stock Cabinetry is the fast food of the Cleveland kitchen cabinet remodeling industry. They’re inexpensive, pre-manufactured, one size fits all, and ready for pick up at the drive through of your local cabinet supplier. If you’re on a tight budget, stock cabinetry is an excellent option. They won’t turn heads like custom cabinets, or even semi-custom cabinets can, but they’re guaranteed to look better than those dingy, dark, worn out cabinets you’re suffering with now.
· Semi-Stock Cabinetry is like eating at Chili’s instead of McDonalds. The quality of the food is noticeably better, and you can choose what you want on your burger and how it’s cooked. Make no mistake, however. That’s a line cook slaving away back in the kitchen, not a 5 star chef. Semi-stock cabinetry is factory produced to cut costs, but because you pre-order it you get to choose between a wide range of cabinet designs, finishes, hardware, and the like. Semi stock cabinets aren’t cheap as far as kitchen cabinet remodels in Minneapolis go, but you don’t have to take out a second mortgage to pay for them, either. Best of all: you still get a custom designed feel with the final product.
· Custom Cabinetry is like dining at Sammys downtown . Arguably, the best steakhouse and service in the Cleveland. Custom cabinets are made by a professional cabinet maker who will work with you to design a set of cabinets that perfectly fits your kitchen space, utilizes the best materials, and makes the most of cutting edge cabinet design. The end result will be a beautiful, functional, and downright perfect set of cabinetry for you and your home. Expect to pay for quality, however. As mentioned before, $30,000 for a set of custom cabinets is not an · Semi-Custom Premium Cabinetry- is like having a fun filled evening at home, entertaining a few close friends. You can have the friends bring the appetizer, salad, and desert while you prepare a gourmet meal & drinks. You can buy the steaks at Von Hanson’s Meats or even Sam’s Club. Get a great recipe off the internet and have an unbelievable gourmet meal for 1/6th the price of Sammys . You might not get all the hand holding, but you won’t have to drive home either if you have one too many Grey Goose Lemon Martini’s.
Alex Nemet, owner of Northeast Factory Direct, is a freelance writer for the home improvement industry.